The Seychelle Pure Water Straw is a technological breakthrough in water filtration for people on the go – anywhere & anytime!
There are 2 different types of straw filters available: REGULAR and RADIOLOGICAL.
Seychelle Regular Drinking Straw
rnThe Regular filter is ideal for use as a replacement for bottled water. The filter must be used with a chlorinated or disinfected water source. It removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants that may be found in fresh water supplies including Aesthetics such as chlorine, sediment and dirt; Chemicals (VOC’s) such as DDT, MTBE, Benzene, Chloroforms (THM’s); and Dissolved Solids (heavy metals) such as Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum and Chromium 6. It also removes up to 90% of Fluoride.
- Up to 95-litre (25-gallon) filter life.
- Waterproof carrying case.
- Ultra light and compact.
- Non-toxic BPA free materials.
- Seychelle’s exclusive filters are the most laboratory and field-tested to EPA protocols and tested to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing laboratory.
- Costs less than bottled water.
- Removes up to 90% of Fluoride.
Seychelle RADIOLOGICAL Drinking Straw:
The Radiological filter removes the four basic zones of contamination: Aesthetic (Chlorine, taste and odor), Chemicals (from Industry and Agriculture), Dissolved Solids (heavy metals such as lead, mercury, Chromium 6) and up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants such as Gross Beta, Radon 222, Radium 226, Plutonium, Uranium, Cesium 134 and 137. The Radiological filters are designed to be used on a chlorinated or disinfected water supply only and not intended to be used with water from private wells, rivers, lakes, streams or the ocean. Removes up to 90% of Fluoride.
- Removes up to 99.99% of radiological and other contaminants.
- Produces up to 95-litre (25-gallon) of great-tasting water.
- Protects your family with clean, safe drinking water in the event of a radiological emergency.
- Tested to EPA/ANSI protocals and NSF Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories.
- Environmentally safe. Does not pollute the countryside.
- Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
- BPA free.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to use. Fits in your backpack or purse.
There are no reviews yet.